Sunday, September 8, 2019

More about me


I am Stephanie Buero, and I am from Moncks Corner, South Carolina. I am mostly an Musician, who likes to play duets/trios with other Musicians/Professionals. I plan to major in either Anthropology or Archaeology, I have not decided which, but either way they go hand in hand. I am interested in learning about the different cultures, such as the Native American tribes because I would like to know what traditions, beliefs, and practices that each culture has to offer. As of now, I do not know quite yet of what I want to do after college; I will have to explore those options when the time comes.
I am excited about this class in particular because I like cemeteries and would like to know more about how and why gravestones tell the life stories of that particular culture and the ways of their people.

No comments:

Post a Comment